Balloon Decoration Guides for Event Party – All Things about Balloons
When we think about decoration, balloons are something extraordinary as they can turn any place into fairy tales. These beautiful props can shape the greatest memories through splendid decorations. Balloons offer you an outstanding way to summon the child in us all and create a wonderful atmosphere regardless of the event.
Balloons are used to decorate many different types of events such as birthdays, baby showers, weddings, anniversaries, corporate events, social, and educational events. The colorful balloons help us define a celebration especially those that involve kids as they capture smiles being artistic.
If you are thinking of party balloon decorations for your next celebration, we invite to take a glance at this article as it has everything you need to know about balloon decoration. Let’s get started!
How to Make a Balloon Arch?
Whether you are hosting a birthday party, bridal shower, or welcoming a new baby, a balloon arch can do the wonders. Balloon arches are a great addition to just about any event and also simple to make.
Here’s how you can make a balloon arch and make a great first impression:
Ø Create a wire base – Take a long piece of sturdy wide to the length you want an arch to be and make an arch using it. You can also buy a pre-made arch from the store and install it wherever you want to create the balloon arch.
Ø Anchor the Arch – Stick the ends of the arch into the ground carefully so that it is properly anchored. You can use a bucket full of sand or pebbles to anchor the ends of the arch and paint the bucket as per your party’s theme.
Ø Blow Up the Balloons and Make Desired Shapes – Either you can choose the same color balloons or the multicolor ones. Blow them up and tie a few of them together by the tails to make a clover shape.
Ø Tie or Twist the Balloons to the Wire – Take the bunch that you have created and tie or twist to the wire. Make sure that the knot is in the middle of the clover and the balloons are close in front of the wire.
Ø Decorate with Ribbons – Repeat the process until you get a beautiful balloon arch and secure the knots with colorful ribbons.
You can create different types of arches as per your preference and available space. The balloon arch kits and DIY supplies are easily available and there are lots of options.
Birthday Balloon Decoration
Balloons can easily transform a normal place into an exciting and inviting party venue.
Whether it’s a 1st birthday balloon decoration or you are habitual, the task may seem like hard work. However, following certain tips can help you with birthday balloon decoration and stand out. Check them out:
ü Choose the Right Colors – Balloons come in many different colors and can immediately set the celebration theme. If you are planning a birthday, choose the colors wisely. Here are some popular color combination ideas:
- Mixed shades of blues and pinks
- Mixed primary colors
- Single color
- Two or three colors
- Neon shades
ü Go With the Right Quantity – As birthdays as often full of enjoyment, you can add use a good quantity of balloons to decorate the venue. However, too much of them may ruin the entire look. Here are some ideas to know the quantities required:
- Table decorations – two or four per table
- Floor decorations – as per the available space
ü Be Creative – There are so many different patterns you can create using balloons and here are some amazing ideas:
- Colorful balloon clouds over the table
- Bunches of transparent balloons with confetti or candies
- Balloon garland using a simple string
- Balloons with strings of paper hearts
- Exotic décor
- Flower bouquets with balloons
- String lights and balloons
- Photography area defined by balloons
- Christmas tree alternative with balloons
- Pillar installations
- Shape the age of little one
- DIY patterns using balloons
There are countless ideas when it comes to birthday balloon decorations; all you have to do is be open to innovative ideas.
How to make balloon decorations for a birthday party at home?
Thinking balloon decoration at home? There are tons of ideas but if you want that everybody should remember how awesomely it was decorated, be innovative with balloons. Besides the usual things that you can do with balloons, you can be creative and make a statement. Decorations can make or break your party and depending on the type of party you are going to be hosting, there are lots of different things you may consider as decorations. You may also find ‘how to make balloon animals’ and give the kids something they would love to have at their party.
If you are considering DIY balloon decorations, following are some ideas that can make your venue stand out:
- - Create a balloon chandelier over a table by hanging photos
- - Hang favor bags from balloons
- - Put a glow stick in balloons
- - Consider as birthday cake décor
- - Mini balloon place cards
- - Tape different sizes of balloons to the wall
- - Add a paper cone to create ice-cream balloons
- - Use balloons in the shape of fruits
- - Make a lovely confetti
- - Uniquely shapes balloons
- - Ornaments balloons
- - Glue pompom on the balloons for a cute décor
- - Heart balloon backdrop
- - Floral balloon arch
- - Balloons wrapped in tulle
And just like that, you can turn any simple venue into something interesting and welcoming!
Baby Shower Balloon Decoration
Balloons are the best attraction for kids during events like baby shower, birthdays, etc. When it comes to baby shower decoration, balloons are like the essential part as they create a mood and transform the venue into a fantasy world. You can choose from a wide variety of decorations that can simply provide a unique charm to the baby shower.
Here are a few décor ideas to bring the delightful aura into the baby shower:
- Ø Letters – They come in both bold colors and metallic shades and big balloons are extremely popular as letters.
- Ø Pacifiers – As kids will need them for sure, creating some cool giant pacifies can be a great idea.
- Ø Table Décor – Use colorful and sprinkle balloons for table décor, either create beautiful centerpieces or just tie them to the sides of the table.
- Ø Garlands – Create a beautiful garland using single or multiple colors and hang over the dining table.
- Ø Creatures or Sculptures – Creating unique shapes can be a great idea as it is something that adds drama to the décor.
You can do the baby shower decoration yourself or consider hiring a balloon artist for better results!
Wedding Balloon Décor Ideas
Weddings are full of colors, enjoyment, and of course, the decoration which is one of the most important considerations. When it comes to wedding décor, the options are endless but balloons are one of the most exciting and affordable ways. Although you may not think of balloons as wedding décor, they can be used to create amazing sculptures and stunning displays for modern weddings or receptions.
Wondering how balloons can be used as wedding décor? Well! Take a look at the following amazing ideas:
· Balloon Arches – Create a beautiful arch at the entrance to define the area and make the guests feel special. Arches can also be used to define the cake-cutting area as well as dessert tables.
· Table Decoration – Add appeal and interest to the table by using balloons and there are many ways to decorate tables. Add visual interest by creating centerpieces or draw the attention upwards by creating clouds.
· Backdrop – Create a focal point for guests using balloons as backdrops and use soft lighting to accentuate them. Use shapes such as hearts or add a mix of large and small balloons.
· Ceiling Decorations – Hang balloons from the ceiling if you want to utilize a large space and want to fully decorate the area. You can also fill them with helium and allow floating as they cover the ceiling.
· Balloon Drops – Consider hanging balloons above the dance floor and have them popped over guests when everyone is dancing on the floor.
· Wall Display – Create a balloon wall using different shapes and it can be an interesting alternative to traditional flower walls.
· Floor Décor – Let the balloons spread on the floor and it is the easiest way to decorate any venue when you have limited time.
With the right wedding decoration ideas, you can have a stylish event that your guests will cherish for years. Also, balloons are an extremely creative and budget-friendly way to decorate events regardless of their type and size.
Graduation Balloon Arch
Balloon theme seems to pop up everywhere such as birthdays, baby showers, bridal showers, pre-bridal shoots, weddings, church events, corporate functions, graduations, and more. And, why not? The time is long gone when just kids used to love balloons, today people of every age love to have fun.
Balloon arches at events like graduation ceremony can frame a stage and serve as a backdrop for amazing photographs. Bring bright and fun, they can transform a ceremony into a special space that everyone would love.
Balloon decorations are popular with graduation parties as well and if you are looking for some arch ideas, the following tips might help:
· Make a colorful balloon arch to add excitement to the graduation party.
· Either consider a DIY balloon arch or hire a professional to save time and effort.
· Use helium balloons to make a small arch instantly.
Christmas Balloon Décor
Planning balloon decoration at home for Christmas celebration? From the very beginning of the year until the end, everyone waits for a grand Christmas party as they get to meet their family and friends. When you are asked to host the party, you can find party rentals near me，and several things would start boggling your mind such as finding the venue, decoration, furnishing, catering, entertainment, etc. With so many things to take care of, decoration makes a crucial part of any celebration.
Balloon decoration can help you create a perfect atmosphere for your guests and there are so many ways you can use balloons. Some of the interesting things you can do with balloons include creating arches, garlands, centerpieces, clouds, columns, drops, cake table décor, walls, and more.
Innovative Balloon Theme Decorations
While planning an event, here are some great ways to use balloons as decoration:
- v Balloon Sculpting
- ü Winnie the Pooh Balloon
- ü Spiderman Balloon
- ü Spongebob Balloon
- ü Hello Kitty Balloon
- ü Minnie Mouse Balloon Décor
- ü Teddy Bear Balloon
- ü Pikachu Balloon
- ü Pumpkin Balloon
- ü Balloon Unicorn
- ü Panda Balloon
- ü Butterfly Balloon Animal
- v DIY Balloon Modeling or Twisting
- v Balloon Arch
- v Balloon Lights
- v Balloon Columns
- v Balloon Centerpieces
- v Balloon Drop or Release Outdoor
- v Balloon Ceiling Décor
How to Make a Balloon Wall?
Balloon walls are a huge trend for events like birthdays, weddings, receptions, etc. Well! It may seem to be a simple task but it can be a bit tricky. While the structure itself is not that heavy, installing it on the wall is the difficult part
Here are some simple steps to make a balloon wall:
Ø Decide on the color scheme for the wall that will depend on the type of event.
Ø Collect all necessary equipment like a low-temperature glue gun, latex balloons, confetti balloons, foam board, tape, etc.
Ø Inflate balloons of different sizes and have a stockpile ready to go.
Ø Create the shape you want to have as a wall using the foam board and attach it to the wall using the tape.
Ø Glue balloons to the foam board making sure to alternate sizes and colors. The more balloons you add, the less foam you will see.
Ø Use ribbons or tassels to further adorn the wall and create a beautiful look.
How to Find a Reliable Balloon Online Shop?
Balloons can be one of the most simple and inexpensive decorations for any event and there are tons of awesome décor ideas that you may consider. You can either choose to decorate the venue by yourself or consider hiring the professionals to get the job done. Regardless of the case, you will have to find a reliable platform to get balloons.
Looking for ‘a balloon shop near me’?
Here at 6StatShop, we have tons of awesome balloons and decorations that you can use to add more style and flair to any special event. We provide customized and personalized balloon decorations as per your desired theme so that you can have the best value for your money. Also, we offer a great portfolio of specialized packages and services for the same.
Contact us to explore our exotic product range and give them a try for your next party!