Personal GPS trackers have emerged as lifesavers with the increased frequency of solo trips and trekking among the youth. Usually, people hesitate to go out for solo adventures due to fear of insecurity of their lives and belongings. These highly technologically sophisticated devices are here to open more security and hence more exploration.
What is a Hidden Micro GPS Tracker for Person?
This is a tiny device that comes with a sensory-sensitive wearing sleeve along with three non-removable pins meant to fasten the device to your clothing, jackets, bags and other places for tracking movements and whereabouts of a person; it can be your kid, teen, elderly, or even your pet. The wireless device can tell where a person has been and where he or she is heading to.
Benefits of buying a Hidden Micro GPS Tracker for Person
The personal GPS trackers play a very significant role in the society, and here are a few of the many the reasons why most people use them and help you consider whether you need them or not;
- A tracker can help you create a fence for the one who is wearing it- this is essential if you want to limit your kid from going to dangerous places at home or bar your employees from accessing certain confidential places or even vehicles. This is made possible since you can be notified once a person has strayed away from the boundary.
- The devices are highly portable- the mind behind manufacturing this tracking device is that they should come in sizes and shapes that can be worn or carried without raising or triggering any unnecessary attention to you.
- You can track the real-time location of the wearer through Google maps- if you set your GPS tracker to the internet, you will stand a chance to view the location of the wearer without his or her awareness. This is mostly applicable to checking employees’ progress.
- Another significant of personal GPS tracking devices is that in emergencies, for example, for patients with Alzheimer or Dementia, there is a button that one wearing it can press, and you will instantly be notified of the location and surroundings of the person in distress.
What are the best Hidden Micro GPS Trackers for a person? Tips to Choose
This is the best article that will help you get free information on the best hidden micro GPS for tracking a person. But before we get to the actual devices, it is essential to know what the best hidden micro GPS should look like and what it should deliver to its user. Look at the following once you find yourself in need of the amazing tracking devices;
- Consider the battery life of your tracker- your GPS tracker should last up to two weeks if it is in use for an hour per day.
- Your device should feature a small size design.
- Consider the included software- the app should enable the location of your device, set up a geofence and be able to configure the notification settings.
- Check for cellular capabilities- the GPS should be able to communicate through a cellular network connection.
Here are the 6 best Hidden Micro GPS for Person
- AngelSense GPS Tracker
The AngelSense GPS Tracker is specifically designed in great consideration of how it can help people with Autism Spectrum Disorder. People with ASD feel the security and safety the personal GPS tracker assures as they are always linked to their caregivers. The person’s movement can be easily tracked.
This device is quite small as it measures 2.4 by 1.7 by 0.63 inches. These minute dimensions make your device highly portable and comfortable to carry or wear around for the whole day. Additionally, the device is as light as 1.4 Oz, and even the weakest person can carry or wear it.
- It features a two-way voice calling
- It is small and lightweight
- It has a long battery life
- It is expensive
Get yourself this device that can even give directions to the person you are tracking.
- Jiobit GPS Tracker
For keeping tabs on kids, older adults and pets, the Jiobit GPS tracker performs excellently as it comes with very small size dimensions; 2 by 1.5 by 0.5 inches. The device gives you an easy time carrying it as it weighs 0.6 ounces only. You can attach this device to your belt loop, backpack, shoe, keychain or necklace through the loop designed on it.
- It allows Bluetooth connection on the caregiver’s phone to monitor a child or patient.
- It has a waterproof and shockproof design.
- It features a lightweight nature.
- This device lacks the SOS button
- Apps compatible with this device do not have helpful features
Thanks to the long battery life and accurate tracking performance of the Jiobit GPS tracker, it supports lower power over a wide area network for areas with fewer cellular networks.
- Apple Watch SE GPS Tracker
The latest model of the Apple Watch brand is the Apple Watch 7, but if, as a parent, you need to be in connection with older kids, the Apple Watch SE is the most recommended. The Apple Watch SE model allows a person to manage the Apple watch of another person-let, says the child. The device is made of an aluminium case with gold, silver, and grey finishes with a size of 40mm and 44 mm.
- The smartwatch is sufficiently featured
- It delivers emergency SOS calling
- You can track through an Apple’s family setup
- The device’s battery life is mediocre
For you to get the full location capabilities of your Apple Watch, SE should be of the LTE version, which costs $329 for size 40mm and $359 for size 44mm. Stand a chance to enjoy the additional features like activity tracking, a dedicated fitness app and a handwashing hands guide for free.
- Lil Tracker 2G Kids’ GPS Tracker Watch
In case you need a full-featured GPS for your kid, then you found the best. The Lil Tracker needs you to provide a SIM card for the features like the GPS tracking, two-way voice calls, texts, and one way calls for you to listen to what is going on wherever your child is. The watch is light and comfortable since it weighs 1.5 ounces only.
- Allows one-way listening in
- Allows two-way calling
- It adds flexibility by including a SIM card
- It needs to be recharged nightly
Remember, the battery life of this device solely depends on how much a person uses it but on averagely, the GPS tracker can last up to 12 hours.
- Garmin 010-02064-00 Instinct, Rugged Outdoor Watch with GPS
This is a graphite colour GPS model that is compatible with our smartphone for real-time monitoring, device configuration and location. The device is designed to withstand the toughest environment as it is waterproof and shockproof too. This machine features a built-in 3 axis compass and barometric altimeter with an additional multiple global navigation satellite systems support to enable tracking in places that a GPS alone cannot.
- It has a long battery life
- It can monitor your heart rate
- It is light
- It is costly
This is the best GPS tracker model for adults. Ensure you equip yourself with this amazing device.
- Hidden Spy Camera Pen 1080p GPS Tracker
For the purpose of surveillance and monitoring babies, the Spy recording pen is designed to capture high-quality video in real-time by employing the simple one-click system for video or photo taking. The pen is small enough to fit into the pocket of your shirt or desk use or can be clipped into a notebook for the wide-angle pen to take real-time video recording.
- It features a fast rechargeable battery
- The pen can write too
- It has a USB plug for data transfer.
- The ink may be depleted after a long use
Thankfully, the spy recording pen employs a lithium-ion battery that has a longer life.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the questions that most people tend to ask mostly;
What is the real-time GPS tracking device?
According to our research, the AngelSense GPS Tracker flows with great features that other GPS trackers can hardly deliver. Features like geofencing, two-way calling, and giving directions are among the many wonderful benefits of the AngelSense GPS Tracker.
Is there a GPS tracker with no monthly fee?
All the above-mentioned trackers need support for you to access the noble services. The difference is that some trackers might require a one-time fee, unlike the other models that need a monthly plan.
Do GPS trackers for kids work for seniors and pets?
The GPS is not only limited to kids only; you need to be aware of where the seniors or pets are. It is upon you to choose the best model that can fit these three parties. Most of the above-reviewed GPS trackers can serve both juniors and seniors and your pet as well.